Sunday, January 2, 2011

HANGING THE WINDWARD SHOW

A RAINY SUNDAY-PERFECT FOR THE PREPARATION
My new show Central Coast Land and Sea runs from now through the end of March.
We spent time today putting up the pieces in the beautiful tasting room of the Windward
Vineyard in Paso Robles.
Friends Jacque and Mike Griffin helped my husband Tom and me select the location and set the individual pieces.
The Windward walls are a warm orange color and catch light from both ends of the long room providing a large display.
If you are in California between now and the end of March, please stop by and take a look at my newest work.  The Windward Vineyard is located near beautiful Highway 46 on the west side of Paso Robles.  It is about half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco and sits in one of the most beautiful areas of California.
The photos were taken by Tom who calls himself my "greatest fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment