Thursday, December 1, 2016

BACK AT THE LIBRARY

AMONGST FRIENDS
    My California Grown series will be spending the Holidays at one of my favorite Cambria locales, the beloved library.
     You may recall I told you how honored I was to be the first artist to hang work in the new Library. I learned that in such a large public space larger pieces of art seem to display better. When Destiny called, in this case manager Destiny Carter, I was delighted to fill the walls with a bright and colorful series.
I remember reading the Cambria branch is the busiest and most used in San Luis Obispo County California. Our village is obviously full of readers.
     Pablo and Andy will stare down at buyers of used books. Tom, who gave up his 7: 30AM Thursday tennis match to help, noticed a Picasso book on the shelf. Volunteers help guide the used books to new homes in this used book sales room.
   Another well used spot is the copy machine corner and it was a good spot for the Calla Lily and Tulip.
   Being a new "Nanny" and making a couple of trips to Florida to be with Kristin and Adelaide Rose as well as a few new projects has kept me busy and I'm sorry to say I have not updated this blog as frequently as I should.  I'll try to do better in the new year.
   I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Holiday and peace and health in the New Year.  

   Thanks for your support.

5 comments: